Accommodation in Paris (La Courneuve)
We have 2 rooms available for rent immediately in La Courneuve. The apartment is North-East of Paris, 2 to 3 minutes of walking from last Metro Station of Line 7 – “La Courneuve 8-mai-1945”, which is still in ºZone 1 and 2º.
It means that you do not have to pay additional train ticket cost even if you are slightly out of ºParis Zoneº.
The whole building is newly constructed in April 2014. The apartment has 5 bedrooms in total. A common kitchen, bathroom, toilet and patio will be shared among all roommates who are mostly students. Smoking is allowed on the patio.
During summer, the patio is very sunny. You can dry your laundry outside, relax and bask in the sun or have a barbeque session with your roommates. During winter, 24 hrs of central heating is turned on.
There are a lot of restaurants, big supermarkets and shops nearby in the lively neighbourhood all within walking distance. There is a big bazaar around the metro every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday mornings until 2 pm, one of the largest you can find in Paris vicinity.
The bazaar sells cheap, fresh food and clothes which are a huge advantage for people who would like to have a frugal lifestyle while immersing in the multi-racial culture in Paris.
Location: La Courneuve
Postal Code 93120
Points to Note
- You have to be a neat, tidy and clean person.
- Participating in housework once/twice a month among all roommates is compulsory.
- The bed is single and suitable for one person to sleep only.
- Bed sheet, blanket and pillow not provided.
- Wifi provided.
- Washing machine and clothes rack provided.
- 24 hrs central heating provided during winter.
- We do not accept reservation over email. Only in person.
Room Rental Charge
♣ € 400.00 / 1 calendar month
♣ 1-month deposit to be paid in advance
♣ Availability: Immediately from 22 March 2017
Note on Photos
* Layout of the available rooms differ from the photos below, which is one of the rooms in the apartment. However, they have the same room size.
* Size of the windows are different for each room.
Please send me an email at [email protected] or drop me a comment below if you are interested in viewing the room or have more questions to ask. Your email address will not be reflected.
†Kindly include in the details below about yourself when you email me:-
- Your Purpose in Paris (Working, Studying or Both?)
- When do you need the room?
- French number (Optional – Kindly note that the landlord will not make calls out of France, by email then)
♦ If you are a foreigner, first time staying in Paris for long term or have not arrived in Paris yet, you may like to read more about finding apartments in Paris and the mentality of most landlords so you can deal with the situation better.
Vous pouvez m’écrire en français si vous voulez.
⊗ Fifth Room Advertisement in Mar 2017