Two Available Rooms in Paris (13th Arrondissement) Immediately
Location: 13th Arrondissement
(Postal Code 75013)
We have two rooms available for rent at 13th Arrondissement Avenue de la Porte d’Ivry immediately. The apartment is in the South of Paris, 2 to 3 minutes of walking to the Metro Station Line 7 – Porte D’Ivry.
13th Arrondissement is the heart of the Asian community in Paris and has the most number of high-rise apartments. Chinatown is within walking distance of the building.
There are a lot of restaurants, big supermarkets and shops around the vibrant neighbourhood nearby. It is ideal for people who enjoy immersing in the Asian culture.
The apartment is on a high floor with a lovely panoramic view. Not for the acrophobic. The apartment has four bedrooms in total. All the roommates will share the kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Points to Note
- Female tenants are preferred.
- The layout of the room may differ from the photo shown.
- You have to be a neat, tidy and clean person.
- Participating in housework once or twice a month among all roommates is compulsory.
- The bed is single and suitable for one person to sleep only.
- Bed sheet, blanket and pillow are not provided.
- Wifi provided.
- Washing machine provided.
- Clothes rack provided.
- Prefer working adults, students with local guarantors and †others.
- Mandatory to speak fluent French for communication among roommates.
ROOM RENTAL CHARGE AS PER BELOW :
♣ € 430.00 / month (charges comprises)
♣ 1-month deposit to be paid in advance
♣ Availability: Immediately
Please send me an email at [email protected] or drop me a comment below if you are interested in viewing the room or have more questions to ask. Your email address will not be reflected.
†Kindly include in the details below about yourself when you send me an email:-
- Your Purpose in Paris (Working, Studying or Both?)
- When do you need the room and for how long
- Your European contact number
Ideally, you should already be in Paris to view the apartment or arriving in Paris in the next few day when you write to us.
NO RESERVATION OVER EMAIL, ONLY IN PERSON.
♦ If you are a foreigner, first time staying in Paris for long term or have not arrived in Paris yet, you may like to read more about finding apartments in Paris and the mentality of most landlords so you can deal with the situation better.
Vous pouvez m’écrire en français si vous voulez.
⊗ Fourth Room Advertisement in July 2017
- Room Rental in La Courneuve on 21 July 2017
- Apartment Rental in Paris 15th Arrondissement – August 2017