What Can You Do with CUTE PDF EDITOR For Free?
How to Delete PDF Adobe Reader Page?
Deleting an unwanted PDF page is a pain in the neck after going though ways and methods just to delete a page in the Adobe Reader. There are no “Delete” option in the standard free Adobe Reader. We can make use of an external option to do it, simple and fuss-free without paying a single cent.
One of the options is using Cute PDF Editor online without downloading it even when you are using Adobe Reader. I have listed very simple steps to delete one or more PDF pages.
- Open the PDF file that you want to edit.
- On the left sidebar, select <<Delete Page>>.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Select the page(s) that you want to delete.
- Save your new edited file under another name or replace the existing file.
How to Merge Several Documents/Images/PDFs into a Single PDF Page?
- On the left sidebar, select <<Merge Page>>.
- Select all the files/images/PDF that you want to merge in a single PDF page. All single files have to be less that 5mb and all chosen files must be less than 10mb in total.
- Arrangement of the pages can be seen on the right hand corner.
- If you are satisfied with the arrangement of page, press <<save> and choose the location of the saved document.
- Review your saved file.